Got a phat loft and need a new roomie

I’ll b in the Arch. program at Pratt from this fall but have been living in this loft for the past 2 years working and living.
The spot is on the top penthouse floor in a dope, nicely maintained industrial loft building with a wall of windows over looking Brooklyn and a perfect view of the sun rise, 13’ ceiling, heater, A/C, full bath, convenient kitchen, wood floors, Laundry on fl., 72" TV(X-box, PS2, no cable), Internet access and built in sleep-lofts (x2). The building has a new passenger elevator as well as a freight elevator / secutity cameras as well as security officers. This floor consists of the coolest and the nicest ppl in the building. The unit has 2 sleeping lofts and shared living space(furnished) and open working space.
The ideal roommate in my mind would b some 1 who is: Truely, honestly trust worthy, who is definitely not nosey and does know how to respect each other’s privacy. Ez going and cool about things.

I’m a weirdo working on my patent pending “Free Lights” lighting system.
2 crazy cats live here who take smelly x in the litter box but are super clean and nice otherwise.

_Jae 1.

= 347 678 5959

HYPE12FOCUS@hotmail.com