I’m working on a school project Due Thursday 11/9/17 and will be interviewing two professionals. I thought to get some supplemental information from you all. If you could answer the following questions, my group and I would greatly appreciate it.
- What is your job title and years of experience in ID?
- Where are consumer trends heading towards? E.g. Color/feel/finishes/form language.
- What emerging technologies interest you? How will they impact new user groups?
- What are some new materials that excite you?
- What are some social and environmental trends that you can foresee? Are users becoming more or less conscious?
- What do you think about the role of the traditional Industrial Designer? And a tip you would give an ID student to get ahead of the curve?