FOR THE RECORD...

I posted a topic a few days ago called “What is wrong with you people”
I just had a chance to check some replies-

First, I want to thank those that gave tips on getting into different links that are more related to design- I am hardly ever on here, I’ll be the first to admit that; I thought this was the only forum- I did not navigate/explore other sections, and based on some replies, I know some would say this is inkeeping with the “stoopido” closed-minded impression I gave in the message.

For the record- I am very well aware that the earth is not only round, but the fact is, it is getting smaller and we are becoming more connected as people at an unprecedented rate when you look at humankind, but you all already know that- the point is, I DO NOT by any means believe that middle-easterners or muslims are poor and/or irrelevant as consumers/ product users. The person that posted that jumped to conclusions, and because of it is basically just as prejudiced as he/she believed I was, but I understand why they would think that based on how brief my message was.

I am an infinitely open-minded person and truly love everyone and every ethnicity out there that is generally kind, and even when a person is unkind, I try my hardest to talk to them and heal what went wrong through communication. All I was saying is that I did not feel this was the right forum, but now I know there are others.

As a side note, the day after I posted “what is wrong”, I chatted with 2 Muslims at my job during our lunch breaks, talking about the world’s religions, and the messages that had been posted (for the record, I am Christian by default, as I am also somewhat agnostic and buddhist and hindu-I am certainly not one-dimensional). We basically all came to the conclusion that it does not matter what you call God and who you worship as his messenger/ a messiah, all that matters is that you treat others with love and repect . In our case, as designers, we can apply that to never excluding a user group based on geography or religion or other demographics. I should not even have to say this because it’s obvious, but I thought I’d correct any impression that there are super-ignorant American designers out there. Lastly, I wrote the message in haste. I am aware I had a brain lapse when I said it was a Dutch comic.

"ALL AROUND THE WORLD, WE GOTTA SPREAD THE WORD… TELL 'EM
WHAT YOU HEARD… WE’RE GONNA MAKE A BETTER DAY… YOU KNOW IT’S GONNA BE OK "

PEACE-

for the record, edward, NO ONE CARES.