For God and country...

Torture Be Good

Stupid Libs Don’t Understand

We Don’t Make Mistakes

It’s still happening! WTF happened to America?

I think it might stop once the roadside and suicide bombs stop? Just a hunch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE!
RAPE LITTLE BOYS YEAH!
RAPE RAPE RAPE
RAPE RAPE RAPE!
BLAME IT ON IRAQI ROADSIDE BOMBS YEAH!
HUNT FOR WMDs
HUNT FOR WMDs
HUNT FOR WMDs
DON’T FIND SHIT.
TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE!
TORTURE SOME MORE!
ACCUSE ACCUSE ACCUSE
PROVE NOTHING
PROVE NOTHING
LIE TO AMERICA! LIE TO THE WORLD
RAPE LITTLE BOYS YEAH!
SAVE THE VIDEO! SHOW TO AMERICA! SHOW TO THE WORLD!
JUSTIFY THE HORROR. JUSTIFY THE RAPE. JUSTIFY THE NEEDLESS SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENTS.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
THE IRAQI’S ARE THROWING FLOWERS TO THE LIBERATORS!!!
HURRAH FOR THE HEROES!!!
who to rape torture kill next?

that’s just stupid

Ya. but is true.

More sad news.

Matthew 7:15-7:23

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. > Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

When both sides do so much evil how can either stand for God. And how can anyone chose to be on either side?