Foamies

I’m working on a project that uses foam sheets about 1/4" thick. I know of a company called “Foamies” that supplies the material to many store like Wal-Mart and craft stores. Does anyone know of any other manufacturers that produce the material. Also, what process would you recommend for printing on it. It’s simmilar to the foam #1 fingers people have at sporting events. How are they printed on? Thanks for the input!

I think that’s a fairly cheap Closed Cell foam with a screenprint on the front. As I’m sure you know, it’s important to figure out the characteristics you’re after.

Depending on the location you’re in, you could probably get someone to send “development samples” of an EVA, or maybe a Santoprene. I know of a few suppliers in the Northwest.

I think that’s a fairly cheap Closed Cell foam with a screenprint on the front. As I’m sure you know, it’s important to figure out the characteristics you’re after.

Depending on the location you’re in, you could probably get someone to send “development samples” of an EVA, or maybe a Santoprene. I know of a few suppliers in the Northwest.

I would also recommend screen printing it.

a little FYI…you can do really cool things when you vacuum form it.