First Portfolio

Hey guys,

Just finished my first portfolio. I would really appreciate it if anyone would take a look and let me know what you think, where I can improve, etc. Do you think I should add a table of contents, and what do you think of the sketch appendix in the back (leave it or take it out?).

www.coroflot.com/q4857

Thanks!

Quinn_ thanks for posting your work. posting and getting feedback always helps in my opinion.

I think my comments on this this are applicable here as well:

not to freak you out but this is what a 4th term student is doing at Art Center, I think 4th term is about the equivalent of midway through sophomore year there.

http://studio.angoulvant.net/

You see how you can just see how much fun he is having? How prolific he is? How the ideas are very visual even if the sketches are scratch? I think this is a very good bench mark set of work.

@ YO

Thanks for the feedback! I definitely see what you are saying. I tweaked my portfolio some, changed up the layout…tried to make it a little more playful, fun to look at. Hopefully I was able to achieve this. I also added a small sketch & model making excursive to it and a 5 week typography module I did last semester. Trying to show a little more of my personality and what my other interests are.

Any feedback would be much appreciated. I am pretty satisfied with this one and will be sending it out for possible internships this summer, but will definitely be changing it up in the near future!

www.coroflot.com/q4857