Feedback on my portfolio

I would be very greatfull if you could give me some feedback on my ID portfolio.
I will use it to apply for internships or fulltime jobs at the moment. But I will also use it when I apply for school at MA level. So what is good/bad with it when I use it for jobs and what is good/bad if I use it for schools.

www.olakollin.com

Thank you for your time :smiley:

Ola

Ola,

A great pportfolio. It was very progressive and showed the range of skils very well. I was very impressed by teh sitski and the Bowl. If I had one thing bad to say it would be your cv. It’s a little too bland. Each stage is a one line bullet point without much to say. Otherwise I really liked it.
Oh actually one more thing…for the projects section…with the circles that delineate the stages maybe you should change how many circles are shown fepending on how many slides there are cause i kept giong through expecting more images.

Thank you for your comments, I will look over my CV and also update some parts of the portfolio soon. So if there is someone who have some more feedback, plees let me know.

Thank you

My suggestion is to give it a big huge spell check. I really like the design of the portfolio although it took a little bit to load on my computer, and I didn’t know if it was working or not. I also agree on he cicles mentioned earlier, if you do want to leave that many there, at least give some visual indication that there is something to look at when you click on them. But most of all it needs a big huge spell check, get a friend of yours who spells well to check it all, because there are a lot off errors, and I don’t know about you but I wouldn’t someone who can’t spell or put in the initiative to check the spelling to work for me, or go ot my school.
The design of it is really really nice though, I am definitely impressed by the look of the site