Favorite writing utensils

I’ve been on the forums for a little while now, but I’ve never posted anything. I’m a first year Industrial Design student at RIT, and I figured now would be a good time to become more involved in the ID community. I’m sure every designer has something they obsess over, which for me is writing utensils. I’ve seen a similar thread regarding watches, but what I want to know is what everyones favorite writing utensils are, whether because of the aesthetic or usefulness or whatever reasons.
I’ll start it off by saying what mine are.
As far as mechanical pencils I have to go with the Rotring 600, and for pens I’ve always loved the compact design of the Tombow Zoom 707 bc.
7229372110_ae554bd33f_z.jpg

I nerd on pens too – lately though i’ve been keeping it simple.
my go to all-time favorite is the bic ballpoint

I also use a pilot HITEC 05 fairly often

also the stabilo point 88 lately

Bic pens have always been one of my favorite - cheap and great for sketching! The hi-tec-c is so smooth, it may be my favorite pen overall. Awesome choices. I always find it interesting to see what people prefer to use since pens tend to be the thing I use most throughout the day

This is my go to pen right now too

Loving this mechanical Pentel 0.9mm at the moment. Smooth 2B fatness just glides along all day.

Faber Castell Polychromos, the dark indigo one. I love the way you can blend it with markers or the control you have over line thickness. I’m also a fan of the BIC ballpoint, my favorite pen for sketching.