exhibit design

i am just starting my search for a grad school offering exhibit design. my under grad degree is in graphic design. will this be an issue? can anyone give me some suggestions of schools to look at?

Maureen,

I got a degree in Industrial Design and am searching for a master in Exhibit Design too. The only option I have found is Elisava University, in Barcelona, Spain. www.elisava.es

Check it out, and let me know by this mean if you find something else.

Edit

Thanks for the advise, Bryce. You´re quite right. What university are you in? (Are you Italian?) Are you into exhibit design? Tell us!

In fact, Elisava works together with the CCCB - Centre de Cultura Contemporania de Barcelona (Barcelona Contemporary Culture Center), which represents an opportunity to work in this field (or at least that´s what they say in their page).

Edit

A masters in exhibit is an absolute waste of money and time.
Work in the exhibit field first, then decide if you want a masters in any design. You must have rich parents or a lot of money.

In that case, ANY master degree in design is a waste of time. Only an MBA or so would give you access to a higher income. Maybe their reasons to study that are not money…

don’t know anything about this program other than the fact it exists:
http://www.uarts.edu/gp/mus/

Edit

So, what have you decided, Maureen?