Everyone check out YKH's designs, thay are the best!!!!!

This guy Y2J is a God in the design world!!!

I’m an atheist

Y2J, I guess no body wants to comment on your designs after they have been seen. Like the other guy, I guess they really di suck!!!

who the hell is y2j?

Do you wanna shed some light on this subject cause nobody seems to understand where its going… :confused: :open_mouth:

YKH is the hotshot designer. Well, he thinks he is. When I saw his previous work, the really sucked. see his website.

At least he dares to show them.

Doesn’t give a designer an excuse for showing crap. Besides, most of us “professional” designers show our clients the respect of allowing them to showcase their products…most of us use portfolio’s as job hunting tools, not a pissing contest amongst ourselves.

I dont know who you are Guest but you bring shame on design professionals around the world, if in fact you have anything to do with the design world.

Probably bitter and twisted? Thought so.

This is exactly why registration is vital. Without it, we get idiots.

Please, turn them away at the door.

Thankyou. :confused:

Besides, most of us “professional” designers show our clients the respect of allowing them to showcase their products…most of us use portfolio’s as job hunting tools, not a pissing contest amongst ourselves.

first, whoever posted this [thread]… THANK YOU. got nice email from an old design friend this morning.

second, what “clients” you talking about? the one “professional” piece really isnt. wont bother explaining unless asked. and notice why its posted - in response to single-surfacing CAD discussions in other threads like this one. picture is worth more than words isnt it? and i’m still basically anonymous am i not? so whats the problem?

but please continue posting on this thread. its good PR.

THANKS AGAIN!

I couldn’t find the portfolio. Can someone post a link?

Go to the message:" Registration No longer required "then see the author named YKH and then click profile. You will see his old work- never came into reality.

TO AMC guy from England. I heard Delorean Auto is coming back and is hiring.

Just click WWW above. It’s just old school work. Way old. Why do people think it was for clients or for production. ???

self-serving bump

love the view count. geocities counter also really high. excellent!

Want to see Hello’s corefolio? Check out SPD thread in the School forum. This dude is so screwed!!!

Hello is a MORON!!! Crawl back into the hole you came from!

Is that a false advertisement or did I miss it?

No no Molested Cow, its there.

Its the Italian Design School Post I think? (Anyone Yes? No?)

Well thats the one with all the f@#k this, kill that, rararaara!!!

:open_mouth:

Not the www.I_am_a_loser_design.com thingy is it?!

Care to enlighten me a bit more?