entry requirements

Can someone tell me if I can finish my RIBA qualification studying at the RCA.
I want to do architecture and interiors but am confused about this part as stated from the RCA website (http://www.rca.ac.uk/pages/study/ma_architecture_and_interiors_149.html):

“If you wish to gain exemption from RIBA Part 2, you need to have completed your RIBA Part 1 satisfactorily.”

the course stated is an MA qualification. Therefore if I go to the RCA will I not be able to complete my RIBA qualification but will instead have an MA qualification.

Sorry, im just abit confused. If someone can help me out I would be most grateful.

Thank you