--EDIT---

----EDIT-----

Sorry to spoil the fun, but all job postings should be on coroflot. Its things like coroflot that keep these forums running. If you do post a position on coroflot, you are then more than welcome to further discuss it here and provide additional info.

Thanks,

Your friendly neighborhood moderator, (R)

----EDIT----

Wow…a sad day indeed when people aren’t drooling over this opportunity.

…unless, of course they are and just aren’t posting comments.

Tom, please tell me your inbox is full!

-TH

I jumped all over it, although my skills are not amazing its always worth a shot… said there is a visa issue with people outside germany

Oh, I suppose that would definitely filter out a lot of good candidates. Ah well.

Yah I would of been all over that, but outside of EU, forget about it.

Kershaw = There is NO issue with people living outside of germany the issue is people living outside of the EU that is what I wrote to you I believe.

Hey TH, ha ha inbox is not as full as it should be, always amazed how little interest is shown for an internship I know we would have bitten someones nuts off for…Hows things man ?

So to reiterate for Mr Kershaw and all others the position is open to anyone living WITHIN the EU.

Hi Tom,

The add is pretty interesting,I´d say.
Puma is well known as one of the top brands in the world.

Im spanish and I don´t have any problem to apply for.
But Im not sure about it.

I moved back to Spain from London just few months ago,and Im fine working for a design studio,the problem I guess is the durability of the intern contracts,are they for 6months?

check my work,
www.coroflot.com/planelles

I’m working in a new folio.

cheers.