Doodling

I like the architecture sketches! Full of life! Not as much life in the shoes…

this is my sketch and it is not good

:unamused: and this skatch is not mine… its my professor,s (adept) skatch :sunglasses: :sunglasses: i am going to better

hahaha… thanks jeff! the architecture doodle was done more haphazardly, I do like it more than the shoe sketches, much more dynamic! thanks!

but i like your sketches more… hahaha… great stuff!

meanwhile, a desperate shot for life…

Right on archiebolz!
I am just a sucker for loose sketches…fun.

futuristic zimmer frame - dont know why, thats just what came out

think my sketchings come along a little bit since my last post Belt Buckle Linework and Marker Render

For the next 6 months I want you to do 2 things:

1. put a vanishing point on every single drawing you do and draw to it. You’re perspective errors are simply too distracting.

2. Buy yourself an ellipse set and learn how to use them.

is the persepective on this better - i used actual vps this time as opposed to guessing.

as for the ellipse sets - can u recommend any online?

There’s a good video tutorial on ellipses on idsketching.com (Printed Dresses and Shoes - IdSketching) called ellipse love.

You need to understand this to be able to use your ellipse guides as well.

cheers ill check it out

First sketch on the new wacom. still trying to get used to photoshop sketching.
sedan copy.jpg

WaterScooter …day
i v used underlay…

something I did earlier today… my laptop got busted… so had to practice manual rendering again…

I’m not an industrial designer, sooo my doodles aren’t quite like most of the ones I’ve seen on here. But I’m sharing anyways.

Bob Dylan in some cheap ballpoint pen and then colored a bit with my Wacom:

An awful image of just what I like to draw:

[quote=“subtraction”]I’m not an industrial designer, sooo my doodles aren’t quite like most of the ones I’ve seen on here. But I’m sharing anyways.

Interesting stuff.

:confused:

OMFG.jpg

something I did last night.

:open_mouth:

:exclamation: