Does anybody know this firm?

Hello, I wonder if anybody has any info on a firm called Gravity Tank located at Chicago.

I can´t see any portfolio work or client list in their site.

Any info would be great.

Thanks!

There was an article in Business 2.0 about them recently I think…within the last few months. Wish I could be more help, but I can’t find that article anywhere…

Yep… mainly a user research firm… very good one at that. ID plays second fiddle there - but they have a good process.

Also check Gravity Tank’s listing at DesignDirectory.com

I hear they turn designers into shop monkeys - just what I hear.

google chris conley he’s one of the principals

that site is wack - where can i see their actual designs?

kind of weird… I guess they do conceptual design and can´t show anything… I found a Post from them in coroflot looking for a senior product designer, but I wonder what kind of senior designer would want to work for them with that poor poor company info…

in the past they are just research i think, but they are now beginning practical design and hiring for that role. my friend just started there and he is very talented and lots of experience, so dont knock the place, in a year you will have a good idea of their capabilities

in the past they are just research i think, but they are now beginning practical design and hiring for that role. my friend just started there and he is very talented and lots of experience, so dont knock the place, in a year you will have a good idea of their capabilities