Do you know of an IDer right for this partnering venture

I am a Product Commercialization Consultant/Inventor with several product programs under my belt. I’ve consulted for several independent inventors and hold patents on proprietary IP projects (both winners and losers). My scopes include invention development, market research, alliance partner development, and licensing development.

I’d like to hook up with a Product Designer (semi-retired ok) with skill-sets in early-stage development: ideation and visualization, concept sketches-loose exploratory renderings (free-hand), design brief development, 3-D visual study models, proof-of-principles breadboard prototypes, and Solidworks. The IDer and and spouse would perform a secondary role - managing a unique hospitality facility and residing on that property…I’ll explain.

More specifically, I have a sizable rural property outside of Sandpoint, Idaho which I am transitioning into a specialty Bed & Breakfast which caters specifically to inventors (and designer) with which I consult. This B&B (in which the IDer and spouse would reside) is a rustic three-level log home on wooded acreage with creek, windmill, outbuilding, and miles of horse back riding trails through beautiful timberland (moose, bear, deer, etc.). My family and I reside in another home on the opposite side of this 120 acre property. As well, I have a separate office/studio building on the property from which I work (satellite internet).

My objective is to find that professionally qualified product designer who also possesses a unique blending of four personal characteristics: qualified invention development partner/collaborator, responsible tenant, a candidate and spouse which would truly enjoy the role of B&B hosts, and as well - fully understand the realities of a rural lifestyle.

Both Consultant and IDer would benefit from B&B revenues (I envision a fairly moderate level of B&B activity). As well, this partnering arrangement would permit both Consultant and IDer to potentially benefit from one another’s client base – performing respective roles and collaborating on projects as needs require on a project by project basis.

Does anyone come to mind?

Give me some time to find a wife and I’ll get right back to you.

i might be intrested, and am in the area, check out www.zippyflounder.com

Very interesting idea. If you decide to get some property in CT let me know.