Last year’s DMI Re-thinking … Design conference introduced the design community to top thought leaders on Design Thinking, through deep, insightful conversations. This June 16-17, the design and business community will gather again in San Francisco to continue the conversations at Re-thinking … the future of Design.
Missed it last year? Here’s your chance to join in on the buzz! Attended last June? Get a leg up on the competition with more insights with:
- Roger Martin and Darrel Rhea
- David Butler, Coke and Chuck Jones, Masco
- Sean Carney, HP and Bob Schwartz, GE Healthcare
- Roberto Verganti, Politecnico di Milano and John Fly, Milliken
- Valerie Casey, Designers Accord and Nathan Shedroff, author