Did they have rap in Chicago before Kanye?

Certainly! Chi-Town is famous by some outstanding characters simultaneously. At first we should mention a rapper Common Sence that had to reduce his stage-name up to just Common because of claims of corporation, that has released flakes of the same name. A venerable producer No ID is also known with underground-hip-hop circles. Moreover Kanye think him to be one of his teachers. At the middle 90s Chi-Town has been shaken of Do Or Die group\'s hits. It was they who held the banner and held it high. Twista has helped them. Rapper that entered in the Guinness Book of World Records for his fast reading and he took part in the most famous hit of Do Or Die \"Po Pimp\". Nowadays Twista is on the same level as Kanye. He is one of a loved Chicago pupil. It\'s thanks to the successes of his last album \"Kamikaze\". Could it be possible without Kanye\'s participation? Certainly not!

oooookkkkkaaaaayyyyy???

Who gives a shit? Go back to your fanclub headquarters freak.

I’m Black and I’m asking myself what this has to do with ID. It may be better to post on a music board. Now if you want to talk about how hip hop, or any other type of music has or will influence ID then that’s another story. Otherwise…

bush doesnt care about black people.

priceless!!! right on cue

Is there a chance that nobody cares about the Chicago rap scene except Chicago based rappers?

I’d say 80%

Is there a chance that nobody on this board cares about the Chicago rap scene and how it has nothing to do with design?

I’d say 100%

Go hit up a music board you moron!

Why are we still replying to this ad?!?

Haha

let me be one of the very few that make your guess of 100% wrong, but given a standard deviation of 5 percent, I think your guess is still acceptable.

seriously though, I wanted to respond to the original post and could find no reason to as the poster doesn’t seem to know much of anything about chicago hip-hop and the post is not AT ALL design related.
Hey, poster, you’re in Minneapolis, go see J-Bird ro anybody else with rhymesayers and have them hip you to some Chi-town stuff.

:open_mouth: CHI-TOW IS DA ONLY PLACE THAT U CAN THE BEST RAPPERS IN DA WORLD.CHECK OUT :arrow_right: (CHIBANGIN.COM) THEIR U WILL FIND RAPPERS 10 TIMES BETTER THAN TWISTA,AND ANY BODY U KNOW!!! HEAR R SOME NAMES TO CHECK OUT IN THE AUDIO SECTION…PSYCHODRAMA, TRIPLE DARKNESS, SNYPAZ DO OR DIE (LEGION RECORDS.)(C-WALL MOB RECORDS) CHECK OUT THAT NORTH-WEST INDIANA SECTION TOO.TRUST ME. AFTER CHECKING OUT THIS SITE ULL BE A NEW MAN. :bulb: N ULL WANT TO SMACK THEM I.G.N.A.T PEOPLE THAT B ON UR SITE :imp:

I DIDN’T LEAVE MY NAME ON POST ON TOP OF ME!!!I AM (MYSELF) THE BOY KNOWN AS X-MAN :smiling_imp: “DRAMA WARD!”

IT IS ME. THE BOY KNOWN AS X-MAN CHECK OUT WWW.CHIBANGIN.COM4 ALL THAT REAL CHI-TOWN SHIT :smiling_imp:

THATZ (WWW.chibangin.com) :smiling_imp: