Designers who make you green ;-)

Once is a while we all come across someone who really blows our mind. Anyone given you that green feeling recently?

This guy has painted me all green :open_mouth: :wink:

http://www.cosmic-motors.com/main.html

Time to get back to work, truly inspirational work. From sketching to 3d the guy is made.

Tough crowd! No one finds his work inspirational? :confused:

Everyone here loves his stuff. you should track down a copy of Car Design from a few months back. Had a great interview with DS and Syd Mead side by side, talking about their work, etc.

I attended his session at Autodesk University last December. His work is beautiful and he was passionate, honest, articulate and full of energy. He genuinely seemed like he was doing what he loved. Contrary to what you may think, there was a great dialogue in the session about the (lack of?) future of the auto industry. His background story is pretty inspiring as well. And I was lucky enough to get a signed copy of his book! :wink: was anyone else there? it was a small group.

Just picked up the Cosmic Motors book a few months ago. Great stuff.

I’ve always liked Ross Lovegrove both as a designer and a person. I met him a few years back and he was the warmest and funniest guy ever. In fact, we invited him out to an after party event. He showed up and bought us drinks to boot! He was dressed super cool and was a virtual chick magnet. Very inspirational! :smiley:

Just purchased this book not long ago. Incredible concept artist. I think I prefer him to Scott Robertson, but just barely.

Scott has got mad drawing skillz but as far as actual designs are concerned I think cosmic motors guy is way ahead.