Design Management software?

Good day to you all!

I’m working for a small design/marketing department in a coffee company and we’re looking for some sort of software to help us have better project management.

The ideal software would help us manage design tasks, and will allow us to have an easy to use supplier list where we can easily compare the suppliers that we’ve used in the past for printing, retail fitouts, etc… (compare in terms of who offered the best prices in the past, the best quality and speed, so when a new job needs to be done, we can select the right supplier!)

Anyone has an idea of a software like this, something that a small design studio would use? or 2 different programs, the one for suppliers is more important at the moment.

thank you all.

Cheers,

German

I’ve been using teamlab as a central access point for my project management. It has a good collection of features for assigning task & milestones, creating a collaborative knowledge base, document management, and CRM. It’s available as a free cloud based solution where you can customize your own portal.

http://www.teamlab.com/

Thanks a lot! I’ll check it out when I go back to the office.

Cheers,

German