Design Management Eductaion

Dear all

I am considering further education (MA) in Design Management field and am looking for information on the same. I have done a three and a half year Diploma in Acceesory Design from NIFT, New Delhi, India. post gradutaion i joined Tanishq, Titan Industries Limited, the premier Watches and Jewelry Brand in India and have been working with them for over two and a half years now.
Now I am considering higher eductaion related to Design Management. Do you know any good place / university offering this course, where the course also is of equally good repute and standing. ?

Also which is the best place to do such a course… I also intend to try and find a job abraod somehwere for some time because Personally I believe Travel and Exposure to other people and sensitivities is extremely important in design. So I am looking for a course / university which has a high repute internationally.

So please do let me know, if you could help me with the above… Any information will be most helpful and appreciated.

Thank you

Regards
Debashish Mishra

…design management institute has a web site…dmi.org

Have a look at the Domus Academy, Italy 's program in
Business design. The degree is Masters in Business design.

Here’s the link to their website.
www.domusacademy.com

Consider Pratt’s Design Management graduate program. It’s for students with some experience in the field of design, and you can read more about it at http://www.pratt.edu/ad/dm/index.html

Please contact me with any questions.

Judith Aaron
VP for Enrollment
jaaron@pratt.edu