Design job in "renewable" field...?

I am a graduate of ID and am looking for a job relative to “green” design. My grad project was on a new type and niche wind turbine for home use and I would like to carry this type of thinking in product design into a carreer. The only problem is that I am having trouble finding companies deeply involved with such a notion.

I guess I am looking for some guidance in the realm of where to look. I am not pidgeonholding myself to just wind energy and design, I am also looking into any company that is particularly interested in their products impact on the environment and marketing it as such.

Thanx!

“When I’m working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.”
—R. Buckminster Fuller—

join the club,

Unless your fortunate enough to get into one of the few comitted companies, you will have to take the message and preach to the masses - and in time, as demand and awareness increase your work will become green. look for like minds as you interview.