design in northeast

Has anyone seen much in the way of ID firms in and around Maine lately? After moving north from MA and working at my current place of employment I am struggling with the commute and am looking for opportunities around southern ME/southern NH.
In some basic searches, the posts seem VERY limited (basically none).
anything?

sorry. i don’t think there is any design anything in maine. if there was i’d love to work there. beautiful part of the country. mt. katahdin, acadia etc…

there is some design in southern new hampshire. i had an internship at HELIX PRODUCT DESIGN in manchester my last year in college. small firm, good people.

also, i have two friends who work for dean kamen (a very smart man) at DEKA, also located in manchester.

…this is all product design.

as far as i know there may be a few more in new hampshire. be sure to check the coroflot firm listings, if you already haven’t. also, the ID MAGAZINE design sourcebook issue may be coming out soon, another good resource.

let me know if you find anything.

There’ also Farm Design (formerly Roche Harkins?) in NH. What about LL Bean in Maine?

Burton Snowboards… Burlington Vermont.

Weatherend in Rockland, ME

willy wonka’s chocolate factory
do u have the golden portfolio ?

try Moss Tents in Maine…

I’m pretty sure Moss no longer does tents, but has moved to display. But worth checking out anyway.

check MOSS for sure … they’ve moved way past TENTS … they are the premier TENSION FABRIC EXHIBITORS … do work all over the world …
check out mossinc.com … very cool stuff … theatrical / business / tradeshows / events

check MOSS for sure … they’ve moved way past TENTS … they are the premier TENSION FABRIC EXHIBITORS … do work all over the world …
check out mossinc.com … very cool stuff … theatrical / business / tradeshows / events

cool. bet designing candy would be a blast. i know next to nothing about it. anyone enlighten me?