Debate #1 Kerry kicks Bush's Butt

Best line of tonite’s debate was Kerry saying Bush outsourced the capture of bin Laden in Tora Bora to Afghan warlords instead of using the best soldiers in the world…American soldiers. Yah! And Bush looked really unsure of hisself and kept repeating his key phrases again and again over and over. Can’t this guy think for hisself? If I hear him say “It’s hard work” again (like he knows anything about how hard it is for American soldiers fighting in Iraq), I’ll hurl!

It’s so funny how Bush keeps repeating that Iraq is the center on the war on terror. There were never any terrorists in Iraq before he invaded the country. That’s the biggest mixed signal ever. Kerry totally whipped Bush like the donkey that he is. Bush reminds me of Mike Tyson- a bully- that talks too much crap before a fight. When the fight is on, he gets his head really pounded.

Bush to Kerry: “What do you say to our allies in Poland, Elsalvador, Australia, UK…” this kills me.

You call those allies? Poland? Australia? Most of the allies left Iraq already.

All the polls show Kerry kicking Bush’s ass. This one at MSNBC has Kerry getting twice the votes!

Don’t anyone start thinking Fox News is biased for reporting this story with madeup Kerry quotes. http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGBY54W2TZD.html

http://www.pleasurecaptains.com/favor/howsmall.html

Bush is a joke. The guy went to Yale and he can’t even put a sentence together. It makes me wonder how he passed the Sentence Correction in the GMAT or how he passed the GMAT. ( I don’t know if there was a GMAT back then).

i disagree. kerry was spinning like a top. the iraqi soldiers were not outsourced, they were used in conjuction with american soldiers, most of whom i would guess have never fought in that terrain. whereas, the iraqis have been fighting there for 40 years. my friend and i both of whom were in the military know what is happening in iraq, and given the chance would go over and help.

I can agree that bush doesn’t talk very well, but that’s a limited aspect of the total job that he does, i can accept a little babble here and there. a smooth talker doesn’t always mean he’s speaking the truth or even knows what he’s talking about.

poll my ass, that just means that everyone is waiting for the spin doctors to get ahold of the viewers attention an tell them that “kerry won, kerry won,” so everyone in america being the little sheep they are will vote the same because hardly anyone has the courage, let alone the intelligence to have a conversation. Most americans would rather have an arguement and yell and scream. (i said most)

I don’t listen to the ads on tv, I do listen to NPR, which is a great source of non biased news (for the most part) and i only listen to the facts.

Kerry says, I will have everyone out of iraq in 6 months… if everything goes right. so can bush… if everything goes right

Kerry says, I will train the iraqi soldiers and peacekeeping forces better; faster. so can bush, if they learn faster.

Kerry says, blah blah blah, bush looks at him and laughs. i did too.

I had no favorite going into this debate, had no other information other than they were running for pres and they both have questionable military history. none of which affects my decision for who i would vote for.

you gotta watch out for smooth talkers, they’re like car salesmen, they always have an answer for everything.

i also noticed that noone above me used their registered screen name to post their comments. I don’t believe that we had a spurt of guests who felt compelled to register their complaints with us. it would seem that no one else but me has the courage to stand up for what they are saying.

The lives lost in battle will ALWAYS be worth the lives saved." ME

Where have you been? You only listen to the facts? Dude, wake up!!!

i disagree. kerry was spinning like a top. the iraqi soldiers were not outsourced, they were used in conjuction with american soldiers, most of whom i would guess have never fought in that terrain. whereas, the iraqis have been fighting there for 40 years. my friend and i both of whom were in the military know what is happening in iraq, and given the chance would go over and help.

Dude…where’d the hell they send you to…Iowa…he was talking about outsuorcing to Afghan warlords! Not Iraqis! You need a map of the world.

I don’t listen to the ads on tv, I do listen to NPR,

You sure you listen at all…Kerry never said “everyone out of iraq in 6 months”…he said he’d start bringing troops home if Bush don’t screw things up worse and he can get world support Bush can’t get. Then said he’d work to have U.S. troops home…minus ones needed for peace-keeping like they did in Germany and Japan for decades…by the time his term ended. That’s four years in case you didn’t know.

Maybe you should log out first so you don’t look anymore like an idiot. :smiling_imp:

anyone named jeremy is an idiot

the critics have spoken. i am obviously a dumbass. so they (or he) says. wow, i hope i never have to face this person ina conversation, i might have listen to him and accept that he knows what he’s talking about.

and much like from my point of view, i can accept some points of his side, he is more than willing to have an intelligent coversation rather than an arguement.

thanks for proving my point guest. I have no fear of what people think of me. especially from what i thought was a group of people with a much higher intellect than those from my motorcycle message board. I made a mistake, i will make others, and i will learn from them.

an admission of error will always make you a better person. (ME)

Hey Jeremy,

You finally realized that you have been duped by Bush and Cheney?

It’s a joke these people are Jeremy… sometimes I think the are talking and agreeing with themselves. everyone else is an idiot. you’re all wrong. vote for MICHAEL BADNARIK. When you go far left you meet up with those that are far right… then all hold hands and vote libertarian.

Maybe you should log out first so you don’t look anymore like an idiot.

Jeremy… don’t you know that this is a discussion board? you log in with a fake name so no one knows who you are when it comes to design. you have to log out of the design fake name and use an even faker name when you want to talk politics. this way your first design fake name is not embarrassed by what your other political fake name says. we all know if you are dumb in politics then you are dumb in design.