Coroflot Member Gallery

I would like to suggest an additional way of navigating the coroflot member gallery. Adding a “Go To Page ____” option would be really helpful.

Currently (7/24/2010) there are 235 pages of featured profiles/projects. You can easily view the first few pages and the last page but there is no easy way to get to the projects in the middle. If I want to get to page 125 it will take me forever to reach it.

Thanks

Ross,

Thanks for the suggestion. There is an additional filter at the top of the page that limits the date range for whichever sort you’re looking at. You can limit the pool of images to only those from the past 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days, or all time. Using these filters greatly reduces the number of images and makes navigation easier.

I will make sure your suggestion is forwarded to the engineering team and we’ll see if we can do something about it.

Thank you for listening to the suggestion.

I was trying to find the date of a project I had featured on Coroflot in Nov 09. As far as I could tell there was no easy way to reach the project except for going page by page until I ran across it.