Confussion on product design- need advice

Hi guys/gals,
Need advice on this
im an architect been workin for a year. Need to do my masters …but not sure in what course…Im sure what i wanna do but not so sure which course would cater to what i wanna do.

Really interested on workin on things like accessories like bags, earrings. Photoframes ,candle stands,etc.Basically designing utilatraian stuff aesthetically and artistically. Not very keen on doing things with electronics like cell phones,refrigerators,cars,etc

Inshort im keen on
Designing lifestyle products which aint copies of gizmos but a translation of art!!!

So what course shoud i do is product design the right choice?

If you need a Masters to get your Arch licence, or to teach - that’s one thing.

If your tyring to get out of architecture and into design -(new career) thats another. In which case, a Bachelors is more appropriate.

hi, thanks for respondng…well i dont think i need to do a bachelors in design again coz archt is part of design…im just confused on what course i should do for my masters since ive mentioned my keen interest…n if those intersts are called product design or somethin else???