christmas bonuses

name them.

$1.5k

Christmas Bonus!

… whazzat?

Nothing. Company doesn’t make money, workers don’t make money. Time to go.

almost $1300 this year! :open_mouth:

They are forcing production to work through christmas eve and christmas day. So tell me…do you really think these a$$holes are going to give out bonuses? More like “you have a job, be happy.”

Jerks.

close to 20 large…perf bonus not xmas

zip, zero, goose egg, notta, nothin’, nilch…but I do get sh*t on everyday!

$25 gift certificate to starbucks

$75 gift certificate to target.

whoo hooo!!!

cant get much better dandat.

Christmas Bonus–$0.00
Profit Sharing-- $0.00
Merit increase–$0.00
The feeling that you’re being taken advantage of-- priceless

I got $20 for a bonus once, when I was a contract designer for a 96 Billion dollar a year PC company

When i was 20 i had a job installing high end appliances.

When everyone else got their christmas bonus i got called into the office and “laid off”

Then in january they called me and asked me if i could come back to work because they didn’t have enough help.

hey, Ryan. As tragic as it must have been for you,
I could not stop laughing reading your post.
Thanks for the good laugh. ( no hard feelings, man. I was just on the lunch break and needed to laugh…for the record, I am getting NADA for chrismas. :slight_smile:

hey, Ryan. As tragic as it must have been for you,
I could not stop laughing reading your post.
Thanks for the good laugh. ( no hard feelings, man. I was just on the lunch break and needed to laugh…for the record, I am getting NADA for chrismas. :slight_smile:

Got my monthly bill from Anthem BCBS, and a 5 minute call from my patent attorney that he’ll probably try to bill me for. :unamused:

I get to keep my job for another day. Oh, and we are having a white elephant party tonight.

My bonus is that all the day-to-day sh*t I usually deal with gets put on hold while I am out of town for the holidays.

Five straight days of peace; not much, but at this point I’ll take it.

$200 bonus after the company grew 300% this year!!

Got a job with a respectable consultancy and heard about bonuses and profit sharing during my “interview”

No bonus or profit sharing this year - and now after talking to others -there hasn’t been one for 5 years. Meanwhile the partners are all driving Audi’s.

It’s almost better for in this situation not to talk about bonuses so on the off chance it does happen it actually IS a bonus.

An x-mas bonus in ID is these days is knowing your job will be there when you come back in the new year.

years ago I went to work for a high(er) profile company in the motorcycle industry. I’d only been on the job for three weeks when the annual Christmas Party rolled around. I stood around, nursing my beer, while everyone was individually called by owner to receive their bonus check.

Imagine my surprise when MY name was called. Me, the FNG, gettin’ a bonus after only three weeks on the job. What a GREAT outfit I’ve found to work for.

Imagine my even greater surprise, when the amount of the bonus was deducted from my check the following payday. It seems management didn’t want anyone leaving the plant without something in their pocket for the holiday weekend.

Meanwhile the partners are all driving Audi’s.

No bonus g5 … ! Hell, it could be you that’s driving an Audi!

don’t even get me started on Christmas parties…

as a contractor at that same large fortune 500 company, I had the same responsiblities and could travel all over the world as a normal employee but was not allowed to go to company sponsered christmas parties. the design area was empty thoose days, save another contractor or two around.

Reason? because it would have made me feel like a real employee and they could be liable for not giving me the same benefits as a full time worker.