children's rehabilitation facilities

Hello! :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m just searching a theme for my diploma.
About universal design in children’s rehabilitation facilities, will some capable or talented person give me some suggestions or literature?
Thanks very much! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not sure what you mean by rehabilitation facilities, if you mean working lifelong physical or cognitive impairments, or accidents/injuries.

I would encourage you not to look for literature. I would encourage you to visit the kind of facilities you have in mind and see what is happening for yourself. I once did an ethnographic project that involved visiting a residential community for people with cognitive impairments. It made me realize just how diverse the needs that “group” is, and how diverse the tools have might be utlilized.

Thanks a lot for your advice and I quite agree with you :slight_smile:

I mean some outdoor facilities in welfare home for the special children who are primely physically impaired.
The therapy functions of the facilities may resemble some of the following ones:
http://www.qjrehab.com/chinese/etkf.htm

With the spirit of universal design, this series of facilities could be changed from “therapy” to"play", and it will attract ordinary children also.

Now I’m just searching some existing facilities like this although there’s some difficulties, for it’s not an common product in our everydaylife.

Thanks a lot for your advice and I quite agree with you :slight_smile:

I mean some outdoor facilities in welfare home for the special children who are primely physically impaired.
The therapy functions of the facilities may resemble some of the following ones:
http://www.qjrehab.com/chinese/etkf.htm

With the spirit of universal design, this series of facilities could be changed from “therapy” to"play", and it will attract ordinary children also.

Now I’m just searching some existing facilities like this although there’s some difficulties, for it’s not an common product in our everydaylife.