Career advice

Hi…all

This is Hypersurfacer from India.I’m an engineering graduate & learned Alias from one of the institute. Now it’s almost a year & half I’m still struggling to find the job in Class-A Surfacing field. However currently I’m working on some reverse engineering projects. Does this experience helpful to get class-a surfacing job in future? I’m confused & my career is at stake so should I still wait?

Please also check my 3D CAD Portfolio http://www.coroflot.com/public/individual_file.asp?individual_id=329004&portfolio_id=3673319& It is in PDF format so please download it to view the full portfolio.
Comments welcome.

Regards & thank you for reviewing my work.

HyperSurfacer

???..

Your portfolio has one image (title slide) so its really hard to answer your question.

it’s a pdf you can download (25 pages) :wink:

Seems to me class A surfacing is a very specific field (I had to google it, to understand what it is exactly :blush: )
If it’s the car industrie you would like to enter, you make it even more difficult for yourself I guess.

The only advice I would give is regarding this:“However currently I’m working on some reverse engineering projects. Does this experience helpful to get class-a surfacing job in future? I’m confused & my career is at stake so should I still wait?”

Standing still = moving backwards
If you are learning something doing the job you are doing now… I would stay.
If you have the feeling that it’s just ‘earning money’… stop working there and move on. (how is India doing with the crisis actually??)

In my opinion, every step you take in your career will have an influence on the next step you’ll take.