Can I get into ID without getting another Undergrad?

Hey, this is my first time on this site. I am graduating with a Geography major, Gender and Womens Studies Minor degree this April, and I originally wanted to go to Grad school for City Planning. But I think ID is my true calling.

My question is, am I able to go to grad school for ID using my current undergrad degree and then enter the industry? If so, Could you suggest some schools that offer such a program?

Welcome. This has been discussed at length on these forums, and I’d suggest using the search feature to read up and possibly ask questions within the context of an ongoing discussion.

I’ll give you the cliff notes version:

Yes it is possible. It is also difficult as many grad programs focus more on the theoretical/academic, and junior design positions require the kind of hands on ability and skills you may not get in a masters setting. It is more probable for those with an undergrad in a related field like Architecture or Graphic Design to be able to earn a masters in ID and transition. With an undergrad in Geography it could be a large challenge to summit.