BBB?

Anyone here planning on hitting Bread&Butter Barcelona?

R

Anyone here planning on hitting Bread&Butter Barcelona?

I’ll be there.

GURU

you with a brand (showing) or just going for “trend forecasting”?

R

Me too,trend forecasting.

:laughing: me too - hur hur hur - and a meeting or two. It’s abit hectic though - I usually do it as a day trip from London. Loooong day.

you with a brand (showing) or just going for “trend forecasting”?

My brand is showing and I will be there for “trend forecasting”.

GURU

I’ll be there…

One of our Group’s brands is showing but I’m there for research.

it my BBB cherry.
I’ll be going, looking around checking out the new stuff.

Any advice on stands to defiantly visit, I’ve heard there is quite a bit to see.
also any good bars for the evening.

Thanks in advance

just got back from my extended BBB trip (also hit milano for a few days following barcelona).

im still working on sorting through all my pics (have over 1000+ for the trip), but will be posting them up on my firstpullover blog soon.

anyone else have any good pics or see anything interesting?

my vote for “best in show”, at least as far as footwear is concerned definitely has to go to Reebok. Some super hot stuff showing and a great overall consistency in terms of brand direction taking the classics into new direction.

R

lots of pics are now up on my flickr account. check the thread below for the links.

R

…It’s that time again…

anyone hitting BBB this year (now back in Berlin)? a mini core hook up would be neat.

R

I might be heading out this year…

cool… would be good to see you again. I haven’t booked my travel yet, but will likely do so in a week or so. I’ll drop you an email when my plans are lined up and see if we can’t arrange something.

R

FYI… I’m going and It’s in Berlin this year!!!

Is the “cities that start with B” trend just a coincidence, or part of a coherent branding strategy?

Because, really, calling it “BBL” would just not be as cool.

coincidence, methinks. but i dunno. Barcelona and Berlin are two of the biggest alternative fashion capitols for streetwear in Europe (outside of the main fashion cities like Paris, London, etc.) so i suppose it may have been a lucky draw.

R

Will do the same, waiting on the green light.

I´ll be there.

I will be going to BBB in july09, I will be there in the evening on the 2nd and the whole day on the 3rd.
would like to meet up with some fellow core77footwearfreaks

hotmix6 :smiley: