Batman Begins

Good movie, but I got 2 questions… or rather, complains.

BTW this is going to be a spoiler so don’t read it if you haven’t watched it.

1.) Bruce was in a Chinese prison and I suppose it’s somewhere near the western part of China… Tibet or something like that. So why the hell was he learning Ninja skills in China?

2.) The microwave device is set to vaporize water. Human is 70% water, so everyone should have boiled instead.

The introduction of Batman was nice, but it gets less exciting later. I am comparing it with the stereotypical Batman movie where there is one distinct bad guy and a long action scene of fighting, including the kidnapping of the girl. Well, Batman Begins has all those, but just not enough. I feel that they are trying to cramp as much into the 2.5 hrs, so I thought it had more potential then what I saw. Maybe I will feel different when I watch it again. Still nice!

BTW, wasn’t Joker supposed to be the person who killed Bruce’s parents? Or have I remembered it wrong from the first Batman movie?

I didn’t have a problem with the ninjitsu training in china being that the people who were teaching him were a rogue militia hiding out.

As for the microwave device, you are correct that it should boil ppl to. But, I don’t recall seeing anyone passing in front of it. It appeared as though it was a directional device. Have to see it again to tell.

It was my understanding about the Joker as well. However, it is my opinion that this movie was intended to separate itself from the rest of the franchise. Start fresh, so to speak.

I haven’t read any of the recent batman graphic novels. I would appreciate if anyone else has any better insight into the Joker/Bruce’s parents relationship.

I found this to be the best Batman movie by a long shot. The lack of formula (bad guy, get the girl, fight scene) is what I enjoyed most. They kept the darkness and style of the Burton Batman, but left out the campy formulaic garbage that kept me from buying into the previous Batman attempts.

I would go as far as saying that this is the best action movie I have seen in a long, long time.

The Joker thing killing the parents really bugs me man, yes it was him (he says something like “have you danced with the devil in the moonlight?” or something like that, what was the director thinking about??
Agreed that it is nice though.

i’m not positive, but i think joker killing his parents didnt happen in the original comic book, i remember people being pissed off that they added that to the movie. I think this story is closer to the original story line.

jerkoffs,

it WAS joker who mugged the three of them (dad, mom, young bruce with knee high socks) in the alley while dad was fumbling with a map and got lost in gotham city.

obviously, it was before he became the joker and was a petty street thug.

I have a bunch of old graphic novels.

Fucknut,

Come on out from behind your guest login so we can shove your graphic novels up you ass.

Then we’ll have you watch the movie and understand where the discussion comes from. The guy who kills his parents gets shot coming out of the courtroom after being released at the end of his prison term.

cum bucket, your mom’s clothes hanger dodger,

no fucking shit the movie story line is wrong, learn to read and comprehend english and go kick your mom in the face you limp wristed fag.

this part of the discussion was the momos wondering which was the original story line from 1940 ass shrimpin rusty trumbone fag fuk AIDs infected boy slut GUEST fag.

We were not arguing anything you mofo, we were all positive about it, just one disagreed.

funny, i call them comic books, graphic novel sounds like you want to pass them for literature you dumbass

obviously your mom was on crack and got neighborhood semen stuck in her eye sockets when she gave birth to you on banana leaves in her owner’s backyard.

Is your half brain logic so skewed that your response now is mentioning the number of disagreeing parties is one? what the fuk does that have to do with anything in an open forum? because there was one, it is not a discussion? are you homosexual?

ip_wirelessly mentioned the graphic novels first and i (having at least basic comprehension and deductive skills) understand what he is saying. A comic book number 5,608 would not be explaining origins of batman’s dad’s sperm shooting your mom’s eye, a “graphic novel” (which is actually a category) is a “comic book” with thick binding and sometimes hardcover that usually covers origins and other major story lines.

keep arguing like a physically, mentally, emotionally, literally, and figuratively cornered fagggot, because right now you are.

let’s see what diarrhea response spurts out incoherently this time.

i suggest you kill your family then yourself, don’t bother with a suicide note. no one will understand it.

boy oh boy aren’t you sad, let’s see if you get it :

In your first vomit you said “jerkoffs”, which implies that SEVERAL people were wrong, when actually there was only one who was, hence my distinction between one or several disagreeng individuals, maybe you would get it if your brain was not damaged by years of jerking off with your “graphic novels”.
pd. you sure have better ways of getting hot apart from this, so go for them.

Edit

That can’t come from a normal folk, it’s oviously first-hand experience

fag boy goin ot pratt… talk about “first hand experience”… more like 4 years of one hand experience by himself in a filty overpriced alley shack

you obviously failed ESL (english as a second language). salutation of “jerkoffs” has nothing to do with anything you closed/simple minded obtuse fuk. the same goes for whem i kick in the door and interrupt you and your family’s scrap dinner conversational argument over who banged who within the family, getting your attentions by greeting, “jerkoffs,…”

learn how to communicate, to comprehend, and to use logic/cognitive skills.
sickly design fag took 45 mins to stare blankly at the screen to nitpick the plurality of jerkoff"S."

THAT is why typical designers deserve low 20k as salary, much like this backroom language skills sans monkey.