Back 4 the 1st time..LBJ 3.5..H2K7..Shox2 FL..

No KG contests for me…I decided not to enter until I scan some stuff ha…
Ok LBJ…its been done…360 zm…internalized ankle strap, etc…

H2K7…to celebrate 15 yrs of the huarache line…eye inspired…

[IMG]http:Nike shox 2 (advancement in the shox line) FL…major thing cylindrical shox…

I have a lot of detailed draings an info I’d post but it’s late, long night, and im tired…let me know…//tinypic.com/8xqz45.gif[/IMG]

Ade?? Dang, I get all the dual names mixed up from diff sites. These look good. I especially like your ideation. 2 things I would say- Try to scan these into PS so you can at least adjust the brightness/contrast and bring them to life a bit more. Also, it seems like you are trying to fill in every area with some type of detail. Pick a few spots and try minimalizing/streamlining a little bit more. -TH

Lol…not ade, he might feel bad about that…IYE2 on nt…thx for the tips tho.

Ade?? Dang, I get all the dual names mixed up from diff site

and i thought we were tight, TH. do not tell me you forgotten us little folk already!

Lol…not ade, he might feel bad about that…IYE2 on nt…thx for the tips tho.

ha, now why would you say that? it is very dope stuff-it suffers a bit from lack-of-scanner-itis, matt it s time you got a scanner B, seriously! i think someone has got to jump off a charity drive for you…

the lbj’s are pretty hot and the shape is probably the best out the ones you posted, liking the logo too. the 2k6s seem a little too broken up, maybe more continuity between some of the elements? the shox 2 do not look very different from today’s shox—you could probably take it a lot farther