Are you happy?

Work wise of course. No need to tell us where, but in what way are you feeling good about it?

The company I am at now has a really positive environment and everyone is encouraging and positive. I hope I eventually land at a job like this when I graduate. On the other hand I do think this place is too sheltered.

My internship last summer was fruitful but wasn’t the kind of environment I would like to be in.

Who gives a shit about your life.

who needs a hug…

I am happy because I don’t bring work home. I do other things in the summer and snowboarding in winter- mostly in the Alps. :smiley: Every place is sheltered and it is up to you to break out of it. As long as the positives are greater than the negatives then it is good.

norman? norman v.2.0?

Hey asshole, I used dubya before. Get your own name.

Hey asshole, who gives a shit?!

[quote][/quote]

Answer the question Jerk!

I LOVE UNREGISTERED FORUMS!!!

The question Jerk!

Jus’ curious, what market of design do y’all work in where its sheltered? Manufacturer, consultancy, medical, transportation…etc.

I would love some shelter, don’t get me wrong I really like my job…but damn it gets tough sometimes. I had one “sheltered” job, but I was a jr. designer and did not have much responsibility outside of designing.

Signed,
Exposed to the elements, looking for shelter…haha

Where do you work that you like the environment so much?

Thanks,

Joe

I liked the internship I was last on. It was so evidentual that the boss guy handpicked the slim girls who had the nicest bottoms! really he did! and most of them were all really nice to talk to.

I liked the internship I was last on. It was so evidentual that the boss guy handpicked the slim girls who had the nicest bottoms! really he did! and most of them were all really nice to talk to.

Cow,

are you happy know?

i’m happy. i’m a nice girl with a nice bottom and easy to talk to.

Where did you guys dig up oldass thread like this? Nothing much to do at work huh?