Are we highting the right war?

Should we divert our efforts and join Spain in their fight?

http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4044&n=3

Not so long as the gay population remains free within our country’s borders!

Only if France and Germany say it’s OK (which will never happen because the Bulls owe them billions for the arms they secretly provided the Bulls against UN policy).

John… I actually voted for you, uhm, before I voted against you that is.

Not quite the responses I expected but OK, you can laugh later.

America, gays and lesbians are packing WMDs.
We cannot leave the fate of America in the hands of the Constitution.
We have proof. We have pictures and forged papers. Someone saw a gay guy give a flower to a terrorist in Istanbul. My daughter has been concealing something from me every month for years. I don’t trust her.

We must act.

Did I mention we have pictures?

Leave the bulls to Spain. Bastards developed a conscience and left Iraq.

I can tell which side is the hateful one now. I get the balance of power has completely shifted.

Terrorists in Istanbul? Well anyways there’s a bunch of homosexually tolerant individuals… radical muslim terrorists. I’m sure gays would much rather live under there rule. I can see it now: Queer eye for the goat-fucker. uh, excuse me, an ambulance just went by, I’ll get back to you later.

(BTW you lose the comedic effect, dumbass when you don’t even know how to spell Cheney)

Pictures?

Dammit, Edwards.

OK. It was just some guy giving another guy something that kinda looked like a flower.

You happy now?

Sorry I’m late. Tivo’d the games yesterday. There is nothing more American than a game has a long bomb, a hail Mary, a tightend, a leader standing behind and reaching between the legs of another man in the trenches holding a ball, and ass-slapping…oh gawd help me I love it so!

So what’d I miss?

Istanbul? Who the hell said Istanbul? Dirk, you mumbling idiot. Swab the oil out of your ears. There’s guys selling flowers all over right here in our backyard! I know where they are. I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!

Bumsfelt, you pathetic sack of flesh, you forgot da blitzing. I admired Hitler, for instance, because he came from being a little man with almost no formal education, up to power. I admire him for being such a good public speaker and for what he did with it. To be like Hitler in the Nuremberg stadium and have all those people scream at you and just being total agreement whatever you say.

I cannot remember what was happening 20 years ago and 15 years ago. But I will remember if you disrespect Hitler. If you do this thing again, I will slap you so hard your clone will cry like a girly-man.

Hey everyone I’m back. Another Vioxx case. Merck will be donating money to get that first cloning lab started in California. Expect a call, Ahnold.

Just waiting now for the next shoe to drop. Big money’s on Pfizer, guys. We’ll know soon as a few more retirees kick over. My money’s on Bayer. Anyone got an inside track?

My OBGYN might know. I’m heading up to the Hill tomorrow and can ask for you.

Thanks, Weezie.

You have an OBGYN???

Holy crap. I need new glasses.

what a bunch of moronic posts… what kind of people are you?

Not a personal OBGYN. I use the one on call in Congress.

I’ll be danged. I can’t believe we have a gynecologist on the Hill.