Apartments Near Pratt

Hi there!

Wondering if anyone can offer any assistance/advice with finding an apartment near Pratt? Which neighborhoods are safe? I will be moving down from Boston, mid-July to early August time frame. Would love a roomie! I am in the MID program, and would love to meet other ID-passionites!

Drop me a line! :smiley:

babysmurf_2003@lycos.com

Hi! I’m moving to Brooklyn Aug. 1st from Michigan with a friend. We are looking for a third roomie to keep costs low. I will be attending Pratt’s Manhattan Campus for Graphic Design this fall. I already have a BA and decided to grab an associates to make myself more marketable. We are very responsible, clean, and fun ladies and would love to find someone to room with. We’re in NYC this weekend looking for places. We’d prefer someone over 23, as we’re in our mid-twenties as well. Email me if interested!

Hi! I’m moving to Brooklyn Aug. 1st from Michigan with a friend. We are looking for a third roomie to keep costs low. I will be attending Pratt’s Manhattan Campus for Graphic Design this fall. I already have a BA and decided to grab an associates to make myself more marketable. We are very responsible, clean, and fun ladies and would love to find someone to room with. We’re in NYC this weekend looking for places. We’d prefer someone over 23, as we’re in our mid-twenties as well. Email me if interested!