Aero3S: revamping the T-Rex

Here is the new website. Based on the T-Rex, this vehicle has new body parts. Abit busy design wise but looks good. It does have the WOW effect.

Do you know if Paul Deutschman did the design?

I like the front fenders. The rest kind of looks like the T-Rex on crack…not a bad thing! Kind of supercar crazy.

Nope, don’t know who designed it. But definately not Paul. I also like the front fenders but they were greatly inspired from the Caparo T1 fenders:

http://www.caparo-t1.com/

Pros:
aforementioned WOW factor
aggressive
dominating road presence
looks better than original
memorable

Cons:
Really, really busy
like good god, I can’t keep up busy
memorable, yeah, but I wouldn’t be able to remember specifics

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Overall I like, but its a little overkill for my tastes

I was thinking of the dodge t-rex. I like this one better. It looks a bit like a Citroen from a little while back.

Its like a cycling helmet with wheels

good lord. there isn’t a single part on that thing that is nice. maybe (just maybe) the rims are passable, but i don’t even know what to say about the rest! yikes!

R

Too bad they were too cheap to hire us (The Creative Unit) to redesign it. And they even have another vehicle coming out (4 wheeler). I am afraid to see the design. That what happens when you don’t hire designers…

To be honest, I didn’t like the original T-Rex. It looked like an outdated Kawasaki tricycle to me. Maybe I only heard of it too late.

Other than the fenders, I see no evidence that this is any more up to date. There is so much opportunity too. Just look at that Spanish Caterham that I posted about. Why can’t a cottage builder in North America bother to make a nice looking car rather than a half-@$$ed version of 25+ year old supercars?

Now I’m depressed.

It’s like a high speed carbon fiber skid mark.

o.O

looks like the result of a CAD demo.

It’s like someting your might have drawn when you where in grade school.

on crack?

on crack?

…i think this just might work for any comment :slight_smile:

R

on crack?

that’s what she said.

The T-rex was always such a nutty car, I think drugs had to be involved somewhere in development!

good God. That thing could give me a seizure.