Advice on study path....quite urgent

Hello…me new here…
I need some advice or other word a push to go to the next level of my education.
You see, i am currently a design student in Product design in one of the uni in KL, I am interested in continue or other word major in exhibition design or retail design. But the problem is i am not sure where should i go from where i am now. Do i continue in product design course or should i find course that related to my interest. As you can see, i was introduce to product design course because it suppose to have a future as a exhibition designer but so far so good i am have not see anything that i studies now in my university that have something to do with my interest. And i am now in the beginning of my 2nd year…so what should i do? I am planning to go oversea at the end of this year…So i pretty need so expertise and advice to see where should i go…

Thanks for those who can help and thanks for those who willing to read…

a lot of exibition and retail design firms hire product designers. You are only in your second year my friend. There is still plenty of time to work your intrests in. Try to fit it into every project you can.