ADOBE CS 6CDs burned onto blanks

is it possible to burn the 6 CDs of adobe CS to 6 blank disks and install the programs from them? would it work?

My buddy has the licensed version that I want to gank, but we’re not sure if i will be able to install from burned cds.

You may be able to install it if you disconnect your computer from the net before you install the CD’s. I’m not sure if it will work, cause you have to register them with Adobe. Try to enter all the correct info while you are disconnected.

Is your friend that savvy that he/she can actually burn copies? I tend to doubt it. Adobe has made this very difficult (although not impossible) for years.

Most likely installs will work with the original cads. Unless you enter your friend’s serial #'s you will not be able to use the application for more than a month from bootlegged disks or the original.

… and you wonder why the software cost $1000+ Its 'cause people steal it like you’re trying to do. Yes I do own all legal licensed software. And when I was a student I owned legal student versions.

1. Define savvy. Savvy = put new CD in, drag files. Are you new to computers?

2. serial #… no shit.

3. I never drank alcohol underaged. i am better than you. Hey Mr. holier-than-thou-and-shit-dont-stink, have you ever downloaded a MP3 when you were a student? I’m sure you are a pure virgin.

This is an useless reply to a useless-er reply.

Define savvy. Savvy = put new CD in, drag files. Are you new to computers?

Have you tried it yet? Adobe has protected it software so it ain’t that easy to do. You may get most of the files to copy but still can’t install the application from the copied disk.

I worked in the software industry. I know what my team mates and I put into creating software… no I don’t bootleg software.

serial #… no shit.

I’m not clairvoyant. How am I supposed to know. I taught (part time) a required class last fall called ‘Foundations of Computer Applications’. Several of my students didn’t know how to email, burn cd’s, scan or change the font size in MS word. This was college level.

I never drank alcohol underaged. i am better than you. Hey Mr. holier-than-thou-and-shit-dont-stink, have you ever downloaded a MP3 when you were a student? I’m sure you are a pure virgin.

What does drinking alcohol have to do with this discussion?
No I don’t listen to MP3’s… I hate the sound quality. Prefer CDs
I’m sure I’m not pure but try my best to be honest.

You’re just looking for someone to tell you this can be done and its OK. I’m surprised core even lets threads like this stay up. What you are trying to do is illegal but of course you know this.