About LASALLE-SIA..

Thanx for the amzing response guys … guess according to the introduced system Lasalle is offereing degree courses and wud be having it like the a typical university …i actually got an oppurtunity to talk to the new director and well he seemed pretty enterprising …but still im cought up abt the reply which i recieved frm Cow …and yes and no …cos the director is sometimes abit confusing …yet he shows interests in international students …actually im one …and he wants to bring in certain new systems …The other lecturer is cool …but both of them are aussie educated …so does tht make em good or bad …well dunno…but they got a good wrk shop faciliy …Guys do give me suggestions on it …
Cheers

hi dude,
i know the course director, gimme your email, we can talk more abt that if you wish…
he just simply kills passion… btw he’s an artist…NOT product designer… though his qualifications proves otherwise…

NTU in Singapore is upgrading it art school, by the name of SADM. School of Arts, Media and Design.
Check it out at Nanomaterials for Energy and Water Management (NEW CREATE) | NTU Singapore
The proposals for the schools infrasrtucture looks really cool.
Click on the About us link on the above website, and you can view the pictures.

Btw, I sure would like to know someone who knows the course director at Lasalle-SIA. PM me.

hi …
seems u knw much abt the programme leader …read his profile which he distributes to every one …(i knw lame sia !) …and it sounds interesting as to the no. of awards and rewards he has recived …but stil dont u think we are faing a serious competion frm the NTU school of design and art .the new one . the course structure seems interesting and well unlike lasalle which has a lotta politics and fund drains going on u knw …

the final yr students are a bit bugged up by the programme leader thts wht i herd …

tell me more abt the programme leader …my mail is kalyan.vivek@gmail.com …or my yahoo vivekkalyan85@yahoo.co.in

cheers!!