Hopefully you’ll take some time and view the images b/c I can’t get them to work . Comments and stuff would be helpful, but this is some older stuff for me.
Ok, so I went to the beach at the beg. of my summer and this is what I came up with:
-Nike Lanier Foam
– Revive foam line, a technology no1 else has.
– Major cues/inspiration from Penny 3 and Foam Pro.
– Inspired by Lake Lanier and the open blue sky. No limits, free flowing (like foamposite). Abstract interpretation.
– Upper foam inspiration = ocean. Each foam panel acts as wave rolling in. Literal translation.
– Midsole inspired by Air Max Sensation. ← Midsole // full-length air setup. Also toe “swoosh.”
– Revolutionary foamposite → Strap inspired by Revolution strap.
– 3/4 Mesh inner bootie.
– Flex groove above toe for flexing.
– Jewel swoosh on ankle.
I wanted to do something for the late Steve “Pre” and I thought what better than to incorporate Free tech. Ere it is:
-Nike “Pre” 4.0
– Comemerative shoe for the late great Steve Prefontaine. Running, style, lightweight = FREE.
– From Free 5.0 to “Pre” 4.0.
– Polyurethane (PU) lateral support foot frame inspired by running motion. Better lateral allowance than Free 5.0.
– Heel pocket, no heel counter.
– 3M “PRE” logo on tongue if shoe.
– Speed lacing, “Pre” pull loop.
– All synthetic upper, mesh vamp / tongue.
– “Footprint” inspired vent slits on upper.
– No sockliner.
– Unique phylite midsole.
– 24 (Age of death) flex grooves.
– Initial split midsole to prevent plantar.
– Heel missing on midsole, heel surrounded by zoom setup.
– This takes 5.0 to 4.0, major difference. Thin toe midsole.
– BRS 1000 rubber strips where needed (outsole).