Singapore job offer

I don’t think the laws are that strict. The place is getting dirtier and some areas a lot of rubbish and litter. Not clean as it was before. It really isn’t that clean which it shouldn’t be.

Are you sure anything unusual is a risk? If its 5 years ago, I could believe you. But today when you talk to people, people are much more open to accept it. Lack of entrepreuneral spirit is present though. Risk appetitite is small. But accepting somethng unusual is getting more common. Higher expectations for design quality is present.

Singapore is one of the safest countries to live in. You could walk,swing in the middle of the night and no locals will bother about you. I hope it can remain that way. I don’t like to think I walk into a corner or street or train station , fearing if anyone would stab me or follow me. I wonder when the integrated resorts come up, if we could still have the peace here.

You need chaos in life. But too much off balanced chaos will not value add life. It complicates and damages life. There must be an optimallievel of discipline and there should be an optimal level for chaos to groom the kind of creativity that improves our lives.

Thats another topic and area to think about.