Singapore job offer

Faci, where are you from ?

maybe I could briefly answer your question:
most fresh grads and unmarried people in Singapore live with families.In fact the government encourages people to live with or near to their relatives.
In that way, it cuts costs. Food is not expensive, but the bills are.
Depends on how you utilise. Owning cars is expensive. But buying a car now is around 30% cheaper than it was more than 10 years ago. Housing is getting expensive. But if its compared with other advanced countries, its still reasonable to rent. More expensive to buy. Public transport is efficient and inexpensive. So are the medical bills. Luxury items are definitely way more expensive since most of them are imported.

HDB flats are as expensive as the houses in the States and are way smaller than what North Americans are used to. Very peaceful and easy place to live in. But I must admit the design scene is not as vibrant as in Europe, US and Japan. However the trend is changing and heading towards an upward trend.
In fact there is an upcoming international design event coming next year. I was also told there is an upcoming exhibition when the F1 formular racing event commences this year. The first F1 racing to be held right in the city centre.

Singapore’s value comes in as a valuable gateway to China.Changes here are rapid. If you look at the rate the country goes, the design scene should only get better as the place gets more cosmopolitan and diverse in culture.