1HDC - Topic Suggestions

the challenge is to make a small evolution or a product which hides it´s evil side (funny side …)
clever ideas with a lot of room for surprise (where success and complete failure are very close)

NOT EASY

The problem with the last one was that on the whole it wasnt easy. Youve only got one hour and racking ure brain for 30minutes giving ureself a headache isnt fun.

914 had a good suggestion

Keep it to a specific catergory and a theme i.e:

( Hair Dryers ) (For amputees- the arm area)

Whilst the above to some may sound funny, on the serious note how do arm hand amputees use a hair dryer? That is open to loads of scope.

Whilst you could then throw in everynow and again some fantasy ones such as the

(Printers ) (In space)

If one competition takes roughly 2 weeks to run its course. 1 week to submit. 1 week to judge that means 2 a month.

Thefore plan the next 4 in advance.

so wk 1 (Printers) (Zero g) - Prize new pair of converse
wk2 (Hair dryers ) (for amputees) - Prize gdd hair straigtners
wk3 (Intrsument) (for muscians not carrying an instrument) - prize watch
Wk 4 (Home energy) (to let the home owner kow how green they are) - Prize lava lamp

That would then sort you out for 2 months, allowing plenty of prep for the next 2 months and thus keep the continuity of it going. Even the prizes arent ipods or wii’s im sure people will still enter, i personally would as its all about the challange and the notion of others picking the winning entry. that to me is more valuable than an ipod.