Free energy from the playground

But human data isnt a stat that stays the same for years. Look as general number of body mass, lenght , fitness, strenght and all sort of others.

I got high grade maths, biology and for science. So I know the formula. But as someone who sport and see some stats and numbers that arent correct. Cause heart measurement give fact about how much work your producing.

A heart rate monitor is kind of rpm counter. You work harder and more blood need to be transferred to your muscles, so your heart pomps and beats faster.

Healthy male got max heartate of 200 bpm(beat per minute) this is a heart working 100%. With a rest heartbeat of 60bmp.
And 100% bhp of a normal person is 1.2bhp.

Normal stats say 0.1 - 0.15 bhp workout a normal human can hold out about 4 hours.

Let say down the middle and say 0.12 and say its 10% of 1.2bhp

Karvon formula for sporters. Intensity % of (max heartrate - rest heartrate + rest heart rate = heartrate use

(0.1x140)+60=
14+60 = 74bmp. Like just by getting angry at someone you get your heart rate higher than that . Much be a lazy mans workout then would be walking really slow not to work my heart to go any faster than that.

So what is wrong with this calculation? 1.2bhp is not correct cause it much too high. 0.1 to 0.15 is not a workout bhp but what you can be using whole day?, still not found perfectly what is stand for how fast you be going by foot or how fast your cycling.