Free energy from the playground

You dont want to do the math so the point is moot, you dont want to take my years of experiance and knowlage in the field so that is moot too. You cycle…goodie, i used to design them and not just the look of the thing but its biomechanics. You throw out a bunch of numbskull numbers with out atribution to support your theory, well kid they dont wash. Your “reasonalby fit person” model is optimistc as the oringinal proposal was to havest the energy from a bunch of fitness equipment to power a building, not remembering the real duty cycle of your power plant whom are not like gally slaves tied to the excercycle for 4 hours, they do thier work out and leave and statisticly thats 20 min. I know that old nasty math thing again. As to human power being “wierd” its not, its well understood ask any pro trainer. Using heart rate is stupid, your fogetting latic acid build up but hey you have your mind made, and thats ok, so quit yammering about it, spend your own money and prototype a system. When you have prototyped your system send me the data and prove me wrong, becuase kid you will do the math when your money is on the line, not just some cloud kookoo wishful thinking.

happy perpetual motioning.