Air Jordan XXIV concept

Pietro!

How are you man! Damn, you are ONE TOUGH CUSTOMER! LOL

Hopefully my previous post answered some of your questions. The midsole is actually inside the shoe attached to the sock and fits into the ARTM chassis internally.But I see what you mean.

I did a lot of wrestling with the logo and originally had a XXIV where the jumpman is. However, there are several Jordans (VII, IX, XI,XIV, XIV, XVII, XIX) that do have a jumpman logo on the lateral side. I decided to keep it small, but go with it. It’s tough to find an unexpected place after 22 existing models…LOL

The toe box was tough too. I wanted to keep the jordan Language and familiarity, but add a twist to it. If you check out the specs, the toe box is actually a high polished malleable TPU so it stretches less and does not crease. Later I thought of doing a mutli-layerd mesh toe to make it really wild…but I decided it would throw off the balance of the shoe a bit due to the compression sleeve being fabric.

As far as showing the tech…I feel what you are saying, but ultimately the fit system was very busy and would be a bit scary to the consumer I think. So I decided to hide it away completely and let the shoe perform without them having to worry about neccessarily “how”. I decided to make the ARTM piece my focus since it was doing so many jobs and introducing something new as well.

Thanks for the input, all!