Air Jordan XXIV concept

Amazing work!
Only little hints.

1. No need to have a midsole like look. You don’t have a normal upper, so what about a regionalized midsole and outsole that better mimic the cushioning technology and give some futuristic look that will make the shoe shine?

2. As Denis Dekovic said once, jumpman logo on an “AIR JORDAN” shoe should be in an unexpected position.
    Shoe should be an “AIR JORDAN” and you may look around just to confirm that…oh yeah, the logo is here!

3. Toebox, I would like to stay away from past incarnations…I know what Michael Jordan says, but when Tinker Hatfield “Da Vinci” came in with some very cool variation (XI), Michael didn’t have nothing to say…be smart on that!

4. Take advantage from all the technology you put inside this shoe, show little hints of that. I know it’s very very difficult to keep it simple and clean at the same time!!! … making it too simple could result in a more generic look. Tough balance!

Since, like you, I’ve tried to design AJ’s a lot of times, I admire your effort because you went very deep on that! My advice could be just to remix a bit the aestical stuff to make it more in tune with great researches and technology you have put into this concept. Just this.

Ciaooo
MC [pietro]

ps: loving the italian renaissance inspirations!!!