SCUOLA POLITECNICA di DESIGN in Milan ripped me off!!!

It is so quite here. I have a beef about SPD and PissedOff. I think SPD should realise the phrase “you are what you eat”. You thrash and laugh at PissedOff about his education and background and yet you accepted this student to your very own school. What does that say about you and your school? It implies that your school attracts crappy students and in the end people will perceive your school to be of low rate quality or just plain crappy. I read your web and you don’t even require portfolios as part of your entrance requirements. I am from Michigan USA and all of the design schools here rquire portfolios even the crappy schools.You even said that your school is good but now I am starting not to believe it. Maybe you are just after the money. I don’t know. Do you think Royal College of Art in London attracts low quality students? No, they have certain limits in terms of experience and grade and portfolio. The other thing that bugs me, you are the administrator of the school and yet, you stooped as low as PissedOff did. Verrry proffesional of you. PissedOff accused you of those things and yet you became too defensive and oppressive. Maybe there are some truth to the negative things PissedOff said about you and SPD. I don’t know. All I know is that many students will stay away from your school. I would not mind going to SPd but I am not fluent in Italian. :laughing: And to PissedOff you shoul relax a bit. I am sure you will find a school you will like.

Maybe you should just give the money to me. I may need it when I go to Italy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jen