SCUOLA POLITECNICA di DESIGN in Milan ripped me off!!!

Wow this is amazing. I am not an industrial design person but I would like to study fashion in Italy. I looked at Spd’s web and sounds like a lot of money. From what I read, I have to back PissedOff guy Norman. Spd accepted him after their deadline and they new. Why would Spd accept students after that date? Because if he paid, he will never get his money again. No matter what happens.

They Could have said to enroll the following year so Norman will have the time to get visa. And since he did not get visa, he should get the money back.

Way to go Pissed Off for challenging this school. I back you 100 percent.

I am the original Pissed Off guy and I also responded a couple of times to the staff at SPD whatever her name is Rita. Some people have been using my username to abuse the sytem. Anyways, if I can influence at least a single person not to attend IED, I have reached my goal. But then again, I hope the first posting that I wrote will influence many people. The people of SPD are decieiving and do not tell the truth. I fell into their game and I lost money. I was dumb. However I learned my lesson. But I hope future students will learn from my mistakes. There are better schools in Milan other than SPD that are genuine and honest and more reputable.

That is correct. The system is meant to smear and spread libel against universities, firms, and other designers.

Additionally, all other pissed off people need to cease and desist immediately in their utilizing “Pissed Off.”

“Pissed Off” is a registered trademark of the person formerly known as Norman and now known as “Pissed Off.”

\

• If you have any reason to be pissed off in the future, you must refrain from using “Pissed Off” or “Pissed Off” reserves the right to take legal action. “Pissed Off” also claims the alternative version of itself also known as “POed.”

If you are a malcontent individual we at “Pissed Off” suggest using the following alternatives: “peeved, unhappy, angry, down-right ticked, bright red, mad, livid, up-in-arms, beside myself, angry, fuming, really fuming, steamed,” and always a favorite “postal.”

BTW: Rita, you single? I just love a woman who knows how to screw people over.

Hi

SOmetime back ppl said SPD is bad whereas IED & Domus are good.Now you seem to be giving another opinion.Now wat do u have to tell bout IED.Is it worth going there.

ur views and xperiences could be of help to me.

Hariesh

BTW, Rita is an old hairy woman- your kinda girl. She would love to screw you!!!

To Hariesh, I meant not to attend SPD - instead of IED!

Go to IED

just a little extra clarification about the spd story
the deadline for enrolement in the basic course was not over yet
it was over the deadline for withdrawal getting full refund.
and this was clearly stated in the contract
sorry, as an adult (32) working in a bank he was supposed to be perfectly aware of contracts
about postponing enrolement to the next year due to serious visa problems (he’d better have told the Student Information Service earlier), this was offered but it was not norman’s option, probably fed up with insurance looking buildings. sorry for being so technical.

i just regret this seems a personal fight against the school and so, let me say “old girl”? not if you think that a 32 years old pissed off person is “young”.
and hairy? please

32? Working in a bank? Norman Hawley meet the people of Core. Core, this is how to screw yourself in the design world.

sorry, norman is not hawley but n. collado
i didn’t mean to refer to any core (or not) people

He said he registered on Core but there is no Norman Collado registered here. I just did a Yahoo search but only one hit and it is a book review on fashion design. Is Norman is a fashion queen? This would explain alot.

It is so quite here. I have a beef about SPD and PissedOff. I think SPD should realise the phrase “you are what you eat”. You thrash and laugh at PissedOff about his education and background and yet you accepted this student to your very own school. What does that say about you and your school? It implies that your school attracts crappy students and in the end people will perceive your school to be of low rate quality or just plain crappy. I read your web and you don’t even require portfolios as part of your entrance requirements. I am from Michigan USA and all of the design schools here rquire portfolios even the crappy schools.You even said that your school is good but now I am starting not to believe it. Maybe you are just after the money. I don’t know. Do you think Royal College of Art in London attracts low quality students? No, they have certain limits in terms of experience and grade and portfolio. The other thing that bugs me, you are the administrator of the school and yet, you stooped as low as PissedOff did. Verrry proffesional of you. PissedOff accused you of those things and yet you became too defensive and oppressive. Maybe there are some truth to the negative things PissedOff said about you and SPD. I don’t know. All I know is that many students will stay away from your school. I would not mind going to SPd but I am not fluent in Italian. :laughing: And to PissedOff you shoul relax a bit. I am sure you will find a school you will like.

Maybe you should just give the money to me. I may need it when I go to Italy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jen

I take that back, I wouldn’t wanna go to your school. I have seen better school on Core in Milan than SPD. You Rita and your school just seem too arrogant to me and thrashing or putting down students is not very attractive at all.

Jen

Hi student

sorry to barge into the therad…just curious…can u name a few gud schools in italy.Just curious.any info on domus and IED could also be of help

Hariesh

“student” well said. I agree. Rita you are a staff of the school and you talk shit. You should shut your mouth before you get your ass canned by your school. Maybe all of you are the same so what’s the point. You say it is personal attack. Then you act like a bitch. THE TRUTH HURTS right? Just go away. QUIT ADVERTIZING YOUR CRAPPY SPD. Pissed off, no more personal attack on this thread please.

I’m amazed.
i’m looking for a design school in the US and this is the leading website? but it’s two days i only see bullshit here
and this guy, he’s not a student he’s not a designer and he’s too pissed off to be true. the thing is: what can I learn from here?

jen, you wrote the school is arrogant and it’s not fair throwing shit on this student but have you read his messages? they’re not just politeness and personal opinions. this is what is called throwing shit. and you know, what goes around comes around
if i were the school i would be v. happy not to have had him around
don’t you have first class faculty there? so why do you care about him?
has anyone a few bucks to give him or he’ll never stop
hey, pissed off, take a break and stay away from design schools. maybe you can try fashion. or whatever

get off the soap box piss head…self righteous asshole

capt.

if you are not american stay in your own country. we don’t need you in america. don’t use the school system to get your green card.

admiral

Capt, welcome to America. There are more good Americans than trash ones here, so don’t listen to oneside story. America is formed by multicultural blood, not like other countries. That’s why this is called Land of Opportunities. I’m sure if someone says “Go back to your country”, you can also tell them back that your great-great grandfather (or who ever that is) shouldn’t of come to this land and start breedso call Americans. Where are all the Native Indians go in terms of speaking What is American…

Immature discussion here.
You can look any discussion boards in US, and it is so easy to find such prejudice and hateful words.
Lots of people loves nothing but themselves.
They hate anyone, everything different from themselves… why?

By the way, the school system<?> doesn’t give out green cards to the students…maybe a student Visa-but it also has to be done from both countries, not only from the school.

Before you learn how to draw with color markers or learn Alias, people should learn how to become cultural and righteous… :confused:

ha-ha! …so innocent.