SCUOLA POLITECNICA di DESIGN in Milan ripped me off!!!

rita whoever you are,

Your deadline had passed when you accepted people. Therefore, you should not accept people. You kept pressuring them to pay and tell them it is OK because you know it is after the deadline and if they pay and will not get their visas the students will never get their money back. Very smart of you people. That’s why you have a deadline not to accept students anymore. As far as I am concerned, you threatened me with lawsuits because I quit the school- which was a piece of crap-and you offered me a spot for the next year so that I will not do anything to get my money back. I will continue to let future students know about your policies so that they will not attend your school SPD. The other schools in Italy are great such as IED or Domus- not your school. I only applied to the Basic program which was a prelude to the master. You don’t even know about your program. How great. All I want is my money back and since I did not have enough time to get my visa, therfore can not attend your school, I should get my money back.